Dodge Grand Caravan VMI Northstar Conversion
Click and drag mouse to move camera. Click on any "?" icons to learn more. Click button in lower right corner to enlarge to full screen.
Designed with you in Mind
- This conversion has an improved door height of 55½", a significant increase from the 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan VMI Northstar Conversion.
- This vehicle incorporates an 11" lowered floor, increasing headroom with no deterioration in ground clearance.
- The interior height at center position is 58½" on vans without the overhead rail system or sunroof.
More Wheelchair Maneuverability
- Maximized front seating area accommodates the largest new power wheelchairs in either the driver or passenger positions.
- The lowered floor area has been increased over 9% (450 square inches) compared to the 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan VMI Northstar Conversion, substantially improving wheelchair maneuverability.
- SURE DEPLOY™ is standard on the Dodge Grand Caravan VMI Northstar Conversion. SURE DEPLOY™ is a primary backup system that provides a simple way to operate the VMI Northstar ramp when the standard electronic control system has failed.
- Keep your floors looking new with rubberized flooring from VMI, a durable and attractive option
- Interior plastic panels match the original manufacturer's styling theme
- Original and sleek ground effects
- VMI conversion controls have been positioned to optimize ergonomics for ease of use
|Maximum Floor Drop||11"|
|Vehicle Ground Clearance||5 ½'|
|Door Opening Height||55 ½"|
|Door Opening Width||30 5/8"|
|Usable Ramp Width||20 ½"|
|Ramp Capacity||600 LBS|
|Ramp Angle with PowerKneel||8°|
|Overall Floor Length||88"|
|Length from Back of Seats to Kickplate||60"|
|Floor Width at Front Doors||60 ½"|
|Interior Height at Center Position||58 ½"|
|Interior Height at Drivers & Passengers||58" without Sun Roof|
|Steering Wheel Bottom to Floor||29 ½"|
|Measured Down from Front Edge of Steering Wheel to Front kick-up||16 ¼"|
*Check out the informational videos on the Northstar Package. While these videos show the Honda Odyssey, the package and the overall functionality is very similar regardless of Van Manufacturer.